On St. Patrick’s Day, it’s okay to celebrate even if you’re not Irish. St. Patrick himself wasn’t Irish.
As we celebrate, we would like to share some of our favorite facts and tidbits about St. Patrick’s Day:1
• St. Patrick’s Day is an Irish national holiday with banks, stores, and businesses closing for the day.
• Shamrocks are the national flower/emblem of Ireland.
• The color of St. Patrick’s Day was originally blue.
• Legend says each leaf of the clover has a meaning: Hope, Faith, Love, and Luck.
• Your odds of finding a four-leaf clover are about 1 in 10,000.
• There are 34.7 million U.S. residents with Irish ancestry. This number is more than seven times the population of Ireland itself.
We are delighted to have you as a client and hope your future will be bountiful.
“May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.” --Old Irish Toast2
This material was prepared by Carson Group Coaching. Carson Group Coaching is not affiliated with the named broker/dealer.